Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally!

Ta da! It's offical, we have a blog! I have been an avid Blog-stalker for quite some time now. It all started with my friend Chry's blog. She posts nearly every day and I have LOVED knowing what is going on with her family, especially her 2 little boys, on a daily basis. I am NOT a scrapbooker at all so I figured this was a good way to document life and keep our beloved family in the loop. Most of them live so far away so it has become a challenge keeping them informed.

Ok, now for an update. Currently there is not much going on in our lives. We are joinng Apartment Life Ministry (aka Cares Team), so we are house sitting as we wait for an apartment to open up in our area. Chase and I knew going into this that the wait could be long...but now that we are actually in the "wait process", I'm getting a little anxious. Waiting is hard. We want life to be on our time not the Lord's time. I have to keep reminding myself that HIS timing is perfect and HIS ways are higher than mine.

More to come later. We love you family!

No comments: