Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Rough Week

We were at the doctors 4 times this week! I went initially because Miss M had a bad rash. While I was there I asked that the doc to check out her throat because her voice was a little horse. She hadn't mentioned a sore throat and acted completely healthy, so too my surprise, the doc said she had strep!

The next day Chase went in because his nose was really red and swollen. Turns out he had a staph infection! Miss Z and I ended up getting staph the next day. Chase had to go back on Friday so the doctor could work on his nose again.

Needless to say, Chase and I spent all day Saturday sanitizing our apartment. We are all on strong antibiotics and no longer contagious which is great.

On a good note, Miss M used the potty 3 times today! We are majorly focusing on potty training this week. I've never potty trained a toddler so if you have any tips, pass them along!

1 comment:

The Rice's said...

We used m&m's for our daughter...one for going pee...2 for poop...lots of praise/encouragement.
We tried the letting-her-run-naked approach..and she didnt like it...she put a diaper on herself. But some swear by that method. The m's worked really well for us. :)

btw I went to high school with Chase. And think that its awesome that you guys have taken in these 2 little girls!