Monday, August 10, 2009

The Coaster Continues

I'm not going to go into a ton of detail here but I wanted to briefly catch you up on our week last week. We were offered an infant, accepted, but at the last minute we weren't able to take the baby. We continue to wait for the baby the Lord has for us. For one reason or another, most of our plans last week did not go as planned so we had to be majorly flexible.

We celebrated my youngest sisters birthday on Friday night. It's hard to believe my baby sister is already 21! I made homemade lasagna and ravioli in a cream sauce for our family get together. I have a pasta attachment to my Kitchen Aid and the past turned out great! That was the first 'high maintenance' meal I've made since we've had the girls.

Mom and sister and I saw Julie & Julia yesterday. I highly recommend it! It was hilarious and had a great story line. The only thing I would not recommend were the previews before the movie! Seriously! 4 out of 6 of them were trailers for horror films coming out soon. Really? Do you know what audience is attending Julie & Julia? Not people who will see horror films anytime soon. It was really strange.

1 comment:

Charles and Heidi said...

We had the same reaction to the previews. We actually left the theater to make sure we were in the right one. It was a great moive! Love your blog, Elizabeth