Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

December 30, 2008 marks 3 years of marriage for Chase and I. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for a dinner, yummo! Chase has something else planned for this weekend but he won't tell me what. We had a great conversation about this past year and the year to come. Our marriage has had by far the most growth this past year. What's the difference between this year and the 2 prior? Community. We have realized that left to our own devices we make bad decisions and are selfish. When you surround yourself with a community that is intimately involved in your life, it's a lot harder to fail.

Chase, I love you. Thank you for constantly pursuing me, being an amazing servant leader in our family, and having such a teachable heart. I look forward with great anticipation to see what the Lord will bring us through in the years to come.



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :) I love the pictures. I'm glad that Chase is doing something for you this weekend, considering you weren't feeling well yesterday.

Ashley said...

Just another side note...I just realized you posted multiple posts. You must be really bored or something. :) Considering the amount of people here today at work, I can see why. :)

Lori Motl said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been three years...you were newlyweds when we met!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary, love birds!