Thursday, November 26, 2009

I blame it on the fancy phone

I could come up with a multitude of excuses for why I haven't blogged in almost 2 months, but the real culprit is my phone. You see, I'd been using the same old phone I had 9 years ago! It was dated to say the least. Every 2 years I would get my free upgrade but in a matter of months, the new phone would die for one reason or another and I would resort back to the trusty proven dinosaur.

In October we were scheduled for yet another upgrade and this time I got the fancy phone that puts the world wide web at the touch of my hands at all times. I have opened my lap top 5 times in the last 2 months because everything I need is on my phone. The lap top is great but when you have 2 little sets of hands that love the lap top it makes it challenging to open it very often. So alas, my facebook status updates have become more frequent but my poor neglected blog is, well, neglected.

I am stealing a great idea from a friend and I'm going to start posting my facebook status updates on the blog once a month. I put a lot of Miss M's quotes on there so this way all of you non-facebookers, can laugh along with the rest of us.

No comments: